Last modified and effective on 03/23/2023.
OUR POLITICAL ACTIVITIES
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We, or our third-party service providers, collect two basic types of information: (a) Personal Information and (b) Anonymous Information. Additionally, we may use Personal Information and Anonymous Information to create a third type of information: Aggregate Information. Aggregate Information containing Personal Information shall be treated as Personal Information. In particular, we collect:
- Registration Information. In order to access and participate in certain features, content, or other functions of our Political Activities, or enter a promotion, sweepstakes, or raffle, participate in a survey or poll, or register for and attend an in-person event, you may be required to create an account (“User Account”) and provide Personal Information, which may include, without limitation, your name, username, password, e-mail, date of birth, gender, and other descriptive information.
- Transaction Information. If you make contribution, including the purchase of goods, to support our Political Activities, your payment information and related information, such as postal address and telephone number may be collected by us or our third-party service providers. We do not, ourselves, process or store payment card information.
- Campaign Finance Information. If you make contribution, including the purchase of goods, to support our Political Activities, Federal election law and the regulations of the Federal Election Commission require us to make our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer of individuals whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 per election.
- Location Information. We, or our third-party service providers, may collect location information, including precise or approximate location information provided by a mobile or other Device interacting with one of our sites or Applications (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP Address or other online or Device identifier, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
- Technical Information. When you visit our sites, use our Application, or open emails or text messages from us, we (or our third-party service providers) may collect usage, viewing, technical, and Device data, including, without limitation, your browser or Device type, unique Device identifier, and IP Address.
- Third-Party Platform Information. We may collect information obtained from a third party, such as a site of platform provider, about your participation in our Political Activities on third party platforms.
- User Submission Information. As part of our Political Activities, we may offer Public Forums, such as message boards, conversation pages, blogs, chat rooms, social community environments, profile pages, and other forums that do not have a restricted audience. If you provide Personal Information when you participate in a Public Forum, the Personal Information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed without limitation on use by us or by a third party.
- Visual Image Data. We, or our third-party service providers, may collect still or video images captured by cameras on or around the location of our in-person events.
- Call Recordings. We, or our third-party service providers, may record and collect information if we or our third party service providers speak with you over the telephone.
- Other Information You Choose to Provide to Us. We, or our third-party service providers, may collect any other information you choose to provide to us on in connection with our Political Activities. For example, we collect any information you provide when you participate in contests, sweepstakes, surveys, and other promotions, and/or sign up to receive newsletters and other communications from us.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Direct Collection. We and our third-party service providers collect information you provide to us when you contribute, including the purchase of goods, request information from us, register with us, participate in Public Forums or other activities on our sites and Applications, respond to surveys, attend in-person events, speak with us on the phone, or otherwise interact with us in person or using one or more Devices.
Tracking Technologies. We and our third-party service providers may collect information about your activity, or activity on Devices associated with you, on our sites and Applications, using tracking technologies such as cookies, Flash cookies, pixels, tags, software development kits, application program interfaces, and Web beacons. At present, we do not respond to Do No Track (“DNT”) signals as there are currently no standards for DNT signals. If a standard is established and accepted, we may reassess how to respond to DNT signals.
Examples of online tracking technologies include:
- Flash Cookies. We, or our third-party service providers, may use local shared objects, sometimes known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences or display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. Our third-party service providers also may use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. Learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies by clicking here. [MAKE SURE HYPERLINK WORKS ON FINAL PAGE] Please note that by blocking any or all Flash cookies you may not have access to certain features, content and/or other personalization available to you as part of our Political Activities.
Tracking data may be used for many purposes including, without limitation, to:
- Provide useful features to simplify your experience when you return to our sites and Applications, for example, remembering your shipping information.
- Deliver relevant content and advertising based upon your preferences, usage patterns, and location.
- Monitor, evaluate, and optimize our Political Activities.
- Analyze traffic a website.
Analytics Tools. We, and our third-party service providers, may collect information using analytics tools, including when you visit our sites or use our Applications, on third-party sites or platforms.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Allow you to participate in our Political Activities, including information you request, view, or engage with;
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us or our third-party service providers and send you information or request feedback about features on our sites and Applications, or changes to our policies;
- Facilitate contributions to, including the sale of goods by, us;
- Send messages, text messages, surveys, polls, correspondence, and notifications to you regarding our Political Activities;
- Personalize content and experiences;
- Provide you with targeted advertising based on your activity on our site and on third-party platforms;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies, pose safety issues, or be fraudulent or illegal;
- Operate, understand, optimize, develop, or improve our operations and Political Activities; and
- Comply with applicable law, including campaign finance laws.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- When we, or third-party service providers on our behalf, file reports with federal or state regulators to comply with applicable campaign finance laws and regulations;
- When you expressly allow us to share your Personal Information with another organization so that they can send you offers and promotions about their political activities, products, or services;
- When third parties perform services on our behalf, such as package delivery, door-knocking, marketing and advertising, solicitation of contributions, web design and maintenance, donor service, payment processing, and survey, polling, and research;
- When we transfer, sell or license, directly or indirectly, in connection with any reorganization, formation of new committee or successor organization, asset sale, license, or other transfer, financing or lending transaction, or in any other situation where your Personal Information may be disclosed, licensed, pledged, or transferred as one of our assets;
- When we transfer, sell, or license Personal Information to a broker, another political committee, or other like-minded organization in connection with exercising our rights to free speech or ensuring another’s exercise of free speech; and
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your Personal Information. As a political organization that is not operated for the profit or benefit of shareholders or other owners, we are exempt from certain laws and rules that may otherwise provide you with additional rights. Subject to laws applicable to us and you, your controls and choices may include:
- Correcting, updating, and deleting your User Account;
- Choosing or changing your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, and alerts;
- Opting out of receiving messages from us containing information about our Political Activities or soliciting contributions to support our Political Activities;
- Disabling tracking technologies on your web browser;
- Opting out of a sale of your Personal Information;
- Requesting removal of your Personal Information from a Public Forum run on one of our sites; and
- Requesting access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
Our website does not intend for children to be our primary audience and we do not knowingly contact or collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 without appropriate notice and consent of a parent or legal guardian. If we are informed that we have unintentionally received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete it. If you want to notify us of our possible receipt of Personal Information by children under the age of 13, please contact us at Ronny@ronnyjacksontx.com with “CHILDREN’S PRIVACY REQUEST” in the subject line. Please click here for information from the Federal Trade Commission about protecting children’s privacy online.
STATE PRIVACY RIGHTS
Privacy Rights for Nevada Residents. If you are a Nevada resident, Nevada Revised Statutes Section 603A gives you the right to submit a verified request to us, directing us not to make any sale of certain personal information, as defined under this law, that we have collected or may collect about you. To submit such a request, Nevada residents can email us at Ronny@ronnyjacksontx.com with “NEVADA OPT-OUT REQUEST” in the subject line.
Privacy Rights for California Residents. If you are a California Resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information, as defined under this law, to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To submit such a request, please contact us at Ronny@ronnyjacksontx.com with “CALIFORNIA PRIVACY REQUEST” in the subject line.
DATA SECURITY PRACTICES
INTEGRATION OF THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS AND SERVICES
Our Political Activities are controlled, operated, and administered entirely within the United States, and intended for adult United States citizens and permanent residents only. If you visit, access, interact with, and/or otherwise participate in our Political Activities from a location outside the United States, please be advised that any information you provide in connection with any such activity may be processed in and/or transferred to the United States of America and/or other territories and locations, where privacy protections may not be as comprehensive as those in the territory or location where you are located. By participating in our Political Activities or accessing any of our sites or Applications, you affirmatively consent to the transfer, use, disclosure, provision, and other administration of your information as described herein.
Texans for Ronny Jackson
PO Box 53058
Amarillo, TX, 79159
“Aggregate Information” means information about groups or categories of individuals, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual.
“Anonymous Information” means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual.
“Application” means a program or service, if any, operated by us (or on our behalf) that may be displayed on various online, mobile, or other platforms and environments, including those operated by third parties, which permits us to interact directly with users.
“Children” means individuals who we have identified are not of legal age to consent to the collection and processing of their Personal Information. In the United States, the term “children” refers to individuals under 13 years of age.
“Device” means any computer, mobile device, phone, tablet or other electronic equipment that an individual may use to access our websites or Applications or participate in our Political Activities.
“IP Address” means an identifier associated with the access point through which you enter the Internet, and is typically controlled by your Internet Service Provider, your company, or your university.
“Personal Information” means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual’s name, postal address, email address, and telephone number. “Public Forum” means any component of our Political Activity where you may provide information to an unrestricted audience, such as message boards, conversation pages, blogs, chat rooms, social community environments, or profile pages. If you provide Personal Information when you use any of these features, that Personal Information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party.